Cheshire West and Chester Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Town Councillor
For the Area of
Frodsham Town Council – Castle Park Ward
To be held on
Thursday, 5th May 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for a Town Councillor for the said Town Ward.
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Cheshire West and Chester Council, as detailed in the schedule provided with the nomination pack, on any day after the date of this notice, but not later than 4pm on – Thursday, 7th April 2016.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 5th May 2016 between the hours of 7am and 10pm
- Electors should take note that new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 19th April 2016 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 26th April 2016.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or employment emergency is 5pm on Thursday, 5th May 2016.
For the pdf version, please click here