Frodsham Town Council has opened this year’s Grant Scheme and is encouraging any community organisation or individual to apply for projects which:
- promote social inclusion by building dialogue & understanding; or
- increase skills & activities to aid social inclusion; or
- enhance the social, cultural or economic well-being of Frodsham; or
- achieve excellence in their chosen activities.
An application form and criteria are available from FTC website or from FTC Offices at Castle Park House. The deadline for applications is 1 July 2016. Decisions will be made and payments issued by cheque in September.
Examples of Activities That Can Attract Grants
- Sports, recreational & play activity
- Performing arts (theatre, music etc)
- Visual arts (painting, sculpture etc)
- Media, film and video
- Architecture, landscape and parks
- Combined arts and festivals
- The value dimension of culture such as shared identity, memories & experiences and what people consider valuable to pass on to future generations.
Applications will not be considered:
- for day-to-day running costs;
- retrospectively (where money has been already spent or committed);
- If the organisation or individual was awarded a grant within the past two years.