Time is running out for applications to Active Cheshire’s £30,000 fund to combat poor mental health and wellbeing through physical activity.
Active Minds Investment is looking to invest in projects which can show:
- positive changes in behaviour towards embedding regular physical activity;
- increasing access to regular physical activity as a prevention mechanism or coping strategy from as early as primary school age;
- sustainability beyond the investment period;
- the application of insight to identify needs and demands; and
- reduction in stigma and discrimination associated with mental health issues.
Application deadline: Friday 24th November 5pm
For more information and to apply click here.