Cheshire West and Chester
Election of a Parish Councillor for
Frodsham Town Council – Frodsham Waterside Ward
Notice is hereby given that:
- A poll for the election of a Parish Councillor for Frodsham Town Council – Frodsham Waterside Ward will be held on Thursday 6 May 2021, between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- The number of Parish Councillors to be elected is one.
- The names, home addresses and descriptions of the Candidates remaining validly nominated for election and the names of all persons signing the Candidates nomination paper are as follows:
|Name of Candidate||Home Address||Description (if any)||Names of Signatories
Proposers(+) & Seconders(++)
|(Address in Borough of Cheshire West and Chester)||Conservative Party Candidate||Christopher J Basey (+)||Sarah C Basey (++)|
|40 Watersedge, Frodsham, WA6 7NQ||Elizabeth M Eakin (+)||Sarah J Furnival (++)|
|(Address in Borough of Cheshire West and Chester)||Labour Party||Martin Sumner (+)||Elizabeth C R Oliver (++)|
- The situation of Polling Stations and the description of persons entitled to vote thereat are as follows:
|Situation of Polling Station||Station Number||Ranges of electoral register numbers of persons entitled to vote thereat|
|Frodsham Weaver Vale Childrens Centre, Frodsham Weaver Vale County Primary School, Ship Street, Frodsham||141||SB2 -1 to SB2 -2003|
- Where contested this poll is taken together with the election of a Ward Councillor and the election of a Police and Crime Commissioner.
|Dated Tuesday 27 April 2021||Andrew Lewis|
Printed and published by the Returning Officer, 4 Civic Way, 1st Floor, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 0BE