Frodsham Town Council invites applications for this year’s Grant Scheme and is encouraging community organisations or individuals to apply for projects which:
- promote social inclusion by building dialogue & understanding
- increase skills & activities to aid social inclusion
- enhance the social, cultural or economic well-being of Frodsham or
- achieve excellence in their chosen activities.
An application form and further details are available from the Council’s website or from the FTC Office at Castle Park House. The deadline for applications has been extended to 1 October 2021.
Examples of activities that can attract grants:
- Sports, recreational & play activity
- Performing arts (theatre, music, etc)
- Visual arts (painting, sculpture, etc)
- Media, film and video
- Architecture, landscape and parks
- Combined arts and festivals
- Cultural heritage
Applications will not be considered:
- for day-to-day running costs;
- retrospectively (where money has been already spent or committed);
- from organisations or individuals who were awarded an FTC grant in the financial years 2019/20 or 2020/21.
Download further details and an application form:
Previous grant recipients
Last year, grants were awarded to:
- Frodsham & District History Society – Display boards for use at meetings and community events
- Frodsham Manor House Primary School PTA – Assistance with the whole school learning British Sign Language
- Girlguiding Frodsham District – Activity packs for use during lockdown and internet access for Ship Street HQ