Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate all you’re doing to share important and trusted information with our communities across west Cheshire.
Key messages to share
- Community projects are being encouraged to take part in the upcoming autumn 2022 round of the Cheshire West Crowd, providing an opportunity for them to crowdfund and pitch to the Council for funding
- The Household Support Fund, worth £421 million in total, has been made available to councils in England to support those most in need due to the rising cost of living, especially around the need for food and fuel, with this funding covering the period from 1 April 2022 to 30 September 2022 inclusive
- The Council is also working alongside partners and community groups to remind families of the support available to them over the upcoming summer school holiday period
- Working together with individuals who have lived experience of poverty, local agencies and local communities, the Council has developed a new, long-term plan to tackle poverty, providing a fairer future for all
- The Council is asking residents to share their views on proposals to improve its mental health support service
- The Council and its partners are encouraging victims of anti-social behaviour to report the problem as they raise awareness of the issue during Anti-Social Behaviour Awareness Week 2022
- The Council is supporting Cheshire West Voluntary Arts Network to recognise individuals or organisations making a difference to their community through the arts
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.
There are also a range of resources on the Council website you can download and share with your networks.