Contacting Cheshire Police

Cheshire Police Alert & Cheshire Constabulary

You can contact Cheshire Police in a variety of ways:

– If you have an emergency, please dial 999 immediately.
– For non-emergency enquiries, you can call 101.
– If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the textphone service on 18001 101.
– You can also visit the Cheshire Constabulary website to report a crime, incident, or suspicion that hasn’t been reported yet.

Additionally, you can submit a request for information about the police, yourself, or another person.
– If you want to report a crime anonymously, you can do so via Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting their website.

Stay safe and have a great day!


Call the Police on 101