Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate all you’re doing to share important and trusted information with our communities across west Cheshire.
Key messages to share
- The Council has announced a large number of environmental projects, initiated by local councillors, that will make a difference to communities across the borough. The Neighbourhood Pride Scheme (NPS) is specifically for councillors to propose small to medium environmental improvement projects in their wards
- World Book Day is almost here again and, as always, the Council’s libraries have grand plans to fully celebrate the occasion and boost children’s reading
- There’s still time to support community projects that are currently running crowdfunding campaigns on the Cheshire West Crowd
- The Council’s Reablement team, which provides short-term support in the community, is recruiting a bank workforce, offering flexible shifts to suit you and your other commitments
- The Council’s Road Safety team, along with child seat safety experts, are offering residents the opportunity to have their child car seats checked during a drop-in event on 28 February at Morrisons in Winsford from 11am to 3pm
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.
There are also a range of resources on the Council website you can download and share with your networks.