Meeting 10 (2022/23)
81. Apologies and reasons for absence
To receive apologies and note reasons for absence from members.
82. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
83. Public participation
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
84. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Amenities Committee held on 13th March 2023.
85. Grounds inspections
To note the recent inspections which have taken place under the service level agreement.
86. Terms of reference
- To note terms of reference common to all committees
- To consider and approve the terms of reference for the Amenities Committee
- To recommend the terms of reference to the Policy, Process and Revenue Committee for acceptance
- To receive the Japanese Knotweed survey as instructed following the meeting held on 13th February 2023 (minute ref: 13/02/2023/63b)
- To consider and accept the quotation received to treat the Japanese Knotweed.
88. Ship Street play area
- To receive a verbal report from the Clerk prior to the opening of the play area
- To note a report from Cllr Wade following a meeting with members of the Greengates Community Project in relation to the official opening of the play area.
- To agree action to be taken.
To consider and approve the quotation to carry out a tree survey in Tarvin Road cemetery.
90. Fields in Trust
To resolve to register the Ship Street play area with the Fields in Trust.
91. Clerk’s report
To receive any further report from the Clerk.
92. Date of next meeting
To be confirmed