Agenda – Meeting 8 (2023/24)
1. Apologies and reasons for absence
To receive apologies and note reasons for absence from members.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
3. Public participation
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings.
4. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Amenities Committee held on 11th December 2023 (included in meeting pack).
5. Terms of reference
- To consider amended terms of reference to include Climate Action and Active Travel.
- To agree any further actions to be taken.
6. Grounds Maintenance Service Level Agreement
To note that the SLA has been amended to include pruning at the community orchards (Hawthorn Road and Churchfields) together with additional inspections and grass cutting on Green Gates Community Park. The SLA covers the period 1/01/2024 to 31/12/2026.
7. Hob Hey Wood
To note the Annual Report.
8. Green Gates Community Park
To note that a meeting is being arranged with Stephenson-Halliday to discuss concerns in relation to the park. The meeting will be attended by Cllr Hayes, Cllr Lofts and Paul Davies (Public Realm and Contracts Manager, Northwich Town Council.
9. Community Orchards
- To receive a report from working group with regards to appropriate signage (Cllrs Sumner, Eakin, Holman and Lowrie).
- To agree action to be taken.
10. Clerk’s report
To receive any additional report