Agenda – Meeting 1 (2022/23)
1. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
3. Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
4. Approval of minutes
To approve the minutes of the meeting held 9th May 2022
5. Actions from the meeting held 9th May 2022
- To note actions taken as follows:
|109||Memorial path||Tender documents put out, return date 31st May midday. To be marked 40:60 quality/price by HDD.||Documents opened midday 31st May by HH and TC and forwarded to HDD to analyse and provide report|
|110b||Play areas||To remove 1 x remaining goal post, supply and install 2 x new full size goals (24×8) and 8 sockets (to allow for posts to be moved) £3,135.00.||Goal posts installed|
|110c||Play areas||Churchfields Play Area To remove graffiti £24.50 Park Lane To indent the coping with matching stone £350.00 To remove graffiti from roundabout £24.50 To supply and install 2 x springers, excavate area, and install Notts Sport Carpet Safety Surface in Olive Green £3771.00 Top Road To clean the sign £24.50 Townfield Fill hole in middle of climbing frame £98.00. Clerk to seek clarification on equipment to be painted on Townfield Lane, Chair to approve.||Works instructed and awaiting completion. Agreed to paint slide & climbing frame Townfield Lane at a cost of £950.|
|110d||Play areas||To agree action following meeting with PROW||P Atkinson to provide additional signage and way markers|
|111a||Ship Street||Paining railings progressing at a very slow rate||Following numerous emails from TC, works are now complete|
|112||Hob Hey Wood||It was unanimously agreed to provide £900 from the £5,000 budget for Hob Hey Wood for installation of bat boxes||Transfer completed|
b. To agree any further actions to be taken
6. Amenities Committee Accounts 2022-2023
To note expenditure to date is £3,008.33 on grounds maintenance (code 2021) and £2,475.00 (code 4991) on the memorial path.
7. Amenities Committee Terms of Reference
To approve the revised terms of reference for recommendation to full council.
8. Play areas
To note the play area reports circulated and agree action to be taken.
9. Memorial path signage
To approve quotation for 4 x danger signs for the area immediately surrounding the memorial at a cost of £200 each. Contractor to provide stone plinth.
- To note the report provided by the Cemetery Clerk
- To consider an increase in burial fees
- To note that a meeting will take place with Northwich Town Council on Friday 10th June to consider potential improvements to the cemetery
- To note the quotation received for installation of an additional bench in Tarvin Road Cemetery
- To consider whether to rescind permission for installation of a private, gated access to the cemetery by an adjacent resident
11.Cycle North Cheshire
To note the report provided by Cllr Sumner and agree any action to be taken.
- To consider setting up a working group to manage the site along similar lines to Hob Hey Wood and Manley Road Copse
- To consider the quotation received to install and empty a bin by the bench
13.The Goods Shed
To receive an update and agree any further actions
To receive any additional report and consider any actions to be taken.
15.Exclusion of press and public
To RESOLVE that in accordance with the provision of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972, Section 5 of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements)(Meetings and Access to Information)(England) Regulations and Paragraphs 2, 3 and 7 of the Council’s Access to Information Rules, the public and press be excluded during consideration of the following items:
- To note that 3 quotations were received by Frodsham Town Council at midday on 31st May and were opened by the Clerk in the presence of Cllr Hayes. The tenders were forwarded to Harrison Design Development for analysis and report on 31st
- To consider the confidential report and analysis provided by HDD and appoint contractor.
17.Ship Street play area
- To note that 3 quotations were received by RSK Environmental on 29th May 2022 for analysis and report.
- To consider the confidential report and analysis provided by RSK Environmental and appoint contractor.