Agenda – Meeting 9 (2019/21)
This meeting was held in accordance with Local Authorities and Police & Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Crime Panels Meeting) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the public were invited to join the meeting via Zoom.
108. To elect a Vice Chair
109. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
110. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest.
111. Minutes of the Meeting 8 held on 11th November 2020
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
112. Opportunity for Public to Speak
Members of the public are invited to address Cllrs on items which are on the agenda.
113. Christmas Festival Finance Report 2020
- To note that the following payments were authorised by Cllr McKeown (Chair) on 7th December 2020: 1 x story teller online (£60); 1 x light ceremony online pre-recorded (£385); 1 x 9 cardboard reindeers for reindeer trail (£274.96).
- To note that the following payment was authorised by Cllr McKeown (Chair) 13th January 2021: 1 x virtual panto £160.00.
- To note that some of the virtual events, organised by the working group, required ticket payment. The working group set this up with TicketSource and £100 has been received by Frodsham Town Council in respect of the following events: Father Christmas Zooms 19-20/12/2020 (£68.00), Princess Elsa Zoom Party 20/12/2020 (£16.00), Christmas Story Hunt 5/12/2020 (£16.00).
- To approve payment of the invoice received for the Christmas tree from Yuletide Decorations in the sum of £2,574.
114. Christmas Festival Working Group
To consider appointing members of the Christmas Festival Working Group to the Events Committee as non-voting members of the Committee.
115. Christmas Tree
- To discuss the procurement of the Xmas Tree for 2020
- To consider options for 2021.
116. Festival of Walks Working Group
To note the minutes of the Working Group meeting held on 2nd December 2020.
117. Clerk’s Items
To receive any urgent items from the Clerk and agree any actions to be taken.
118. Date of Next Meeting
Tuesday 9th March 2021