Agenda – Meeting 10 (2019/21)
This meeting was held in accordance with Local Authorities and Police & Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Crime Panels Meeting) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the public were invited to join the meeting via Zoom.
119. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
120. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest.
121. Minutes of the Meeting 9 held on 19th January 2021
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
122. Opportunity for Public to Speak
Members of the public are invited to address Cllrs on items which are on the agenda.
123. Christmas Festival Working Group
- To note the meeting held January 2021 (report from Cllr McKeown)
- To note the draft constitution for the Christmas Festival Working Group
123(b) Draft Constitution Xmas Festival 2021
- To note that it has been agreed that the ticket sales for 2020 virtual events will be donated to a charity nominated by the working group.
- To agree action to be taken
124. Festival of Walks Working Group
- To note the minutes of the Working Group meetings held on 8th January 2021, 4th February 2021 and 26th February 2021.
124(a) FFOW Notes 08.01.21124(a) FFOW Notes 04.02.21124(a) FFOW Notes 26.02.21
- To note that Cllr McKeown has approved expenditure of £100 for a local supplier to design an electronic leaflet about the festival of walks.
125. Townfield Lane Park – Zumba classes
To consider a request from a resident to use Townfield Lane Park for group exercise classes from 29th March on a Tuesday and Thursday around 5.30pm and Friday mornings at 10am. The resident will adhere to the guidelines regarding number restrictions and social distancing. The classes would be weather dependant.
126. Post-Covid Event
- To receive a report from Cllr McKeown
- To agree actions to be taken
127. Clerk’s Items
To receive any urgent items from the Clerk and agree any actions to be taken.
128. Date of Next Meeting
Tuesday 11th May 2021.