Agenda – Meeting 4 (2021/22)
48.Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
49.Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest.
50.Minutes of Meeting 3 held on 2nd November 2021
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
51.Opportunity for public to speak
Members of the public are invited to address Cllrs on items which are on the agenda.
- To note that the total expenditure for the Events Committee to 31/01/2022 is £6,912 against a budget of £24,550
- To note the finance report provided by the Clerk, detailing expenditure to 31/01/2022
To approve hire of the field at Frodsham Community Centre for Silcocks annual funfair (hire dates 11th to 17th September 2022).
54.The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee June 2022
- To note that Castle Park has been provisionally booked for Saturday 4th June for a family picnic in the park
- To note that a quotation has been received from Northwich Town Council for supply, erection and removal of bunting to both Main Street and Church Street following the lines of the festive lighting
- To receive a report from the Town Clerk following the working group meeting held 23rd February 2022
- To agree actions to be taken
To consider whether to hold an event to celebrate Halloween.
To prepare a dairy of events from 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
To receive a report from the Town Clerk.
58.Date of Next Meeting
Tuesday 3rd May 2022