PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE:
Gallery 2, Castle Park Arts Centre, Castle Park, Frodsham, WA6 6SE.
Agenda – Meeting 5 (2021/22)
59.Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
60.Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest.
61.Minutes of Meeting 3 held on 1st March 2022
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
62.Opportunity for public to speak
Members of the public are invited to address Cllrs on items which are on the agenda.
- To note that the total expenditure for the Events Committee to 31/03/2022 is £11,562 against a budget of £24,550.
- To note the finance report provided by the Clerk, detailing expenditure to 31/01/2022
To consider the decision, made at the meeting held on 1st March 2022, to only allow use of the field by Silcock’s Funfair if 10 toilets are provided for the duration of the event.
65.The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee June 2022
- To receive a report from Cllr Wade
- To agree attendance at the event
- To agree any further actions to be taken
To consider attendance at other events being held in Frodsham.
To receive a report from the Town Clerk.
68.Date of Next Meeting
To be confirmed.