Meeting 6 (2022/23)
59. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence from members.
60. Declarations of interest
61. Minutes of meeting held 7th February 2023
To agree and sign the minutes as a true and accurate record.
62. Public participation
Members of the public are invited to address the meeting on agenda items.
63. The King’s Coronation May 2023
- To consider a request from Townfield Lane Street Party Organising Group for a grant towards a street party to celebrate the coronation on Sunday 7th. It is anticipated that between 50 and 100 residents will attend.
- To consider financial support for a Big Screen Coronation Watch Party hosted by Frodsham Methodist Church.
- To note that CWAC Cllrs L Riley and C Basey each have £500 in their members budget for coronation events.
64.Ship Street play area
- To note that the new play area is due to be opened on Saturday 27th May 2023.
- To agree action to be taken.
65. Date of Next Meeting
To be confirmed.