Agenda – Meeting 1 (2023/24)
1. To appoint a Chair
2. To appoint a Vice Chair
To note membership of the Committee
3. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest
5. Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda.
6. Minutes of the meeting held on 24th April 2023
To accept and sign the minutes as a true and accurate record of the meeting.
7. Frodsham Town Council accounts
- To approve and sign the total monthly BACS, direct debits and cheques.
- To note the monthly income and expenditure report.
- To note the bank reconciliation checks as at 30th April 2023 carried out by Cllr Wade on 6th May 2023.
- To note that the bank reconciliation checks as at 31st May 2023 carried out by Cllr Wade on 22nd June 2023.
8. Exclusion of press and public
To resolve to exclude press and public from the meeting due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
9. Staff appraisals
- To note Cllr Hayes carried out the Town Clerk’s appraisal on 22nd May 2023.
- To receive a report/recommendation from Cllr Hayes.
- To note the Town Clerk carried out the Administrative Officer’s appraisal on 24th May 2023.
- To note the Town Clerk carried out the Cemetery Clerk’s appraisal on 14th June 2023.
- To note changes to job staff job descriptions following the appraisal process.
- To receive a report/recommendation from J O’Donoghue (Town Clerk).