Meeting 4 (2022/23)
Due to a technical issue no audio recording is available for this meeting.
58 Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
59. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest for items which are on the agenda.
60. Approval of Minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Full Town Council Meeting held on 26th September 2022.
61. Requests from Members of the Public to Speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
62. Policing Report
To receive a report from PCSO Neil Flanagan.
63. Cheshire West and Chester Council Councillors
To receive a report from councillors.
- To approve and sign the Month 5 Accounts as presented (attached)
- To approve and sign the Month 6 Accounts as presented (attached)
- To approve and sign the Month 7 Accounts as presented (attached)
65. Councillor Representative Vacancies
- To appoint a Council representative to the Frodsham Youth Association (one vacancy)
- To appoint a Council representative to the Frodsham Community Association (one vacancy)
66. Grant Scheme
(a) To accept and sign the meeting notes from the Grants Working Group meeting held on 9th November 2022.
(b) To approve the recommendation from the Grants Working Group, within the attached table, and award grants totalling £3443.00.
(c) To note the grants feedback information from the 2021 Grant Scheme.
67. Pay Award 2022
To note the NJC Pay Award 2022 (approved nationally November 2022) and ratify staff salary adjustment in line with the increase.
68. Ship Street Play Area
To receive the following update on the project:
There has been a delay caused by the late delivery of the play equipment ,as well as the wet weather conditions, and the works are now due to be completed by 16th December.
69. Christmas Lighting
To approve the recommendation from Amenities Committee (14/11/2022) to accept the quotation from LITE Ltd to light three trees on Church Street (attached).
70. Tree Planting at Memorial Hill
- To review quotations received from the following companies, for planting, watering and maintenance of 7 Oak Trees at Memorial Hill, to replace trees lost during construction of the new path (attached).
- To agree a way forward for supply, planting, maintenance and watering of seven oak trees.
71. Office Equipment
To approve the purchase of an additional office laptop to include supply and set up.
72. Clerk’s Report
To note that Frodsham Town Council office will close on 22nd December and reopen on
3rd January 2023.
73. Confidential Business
To resolve that under the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, the public and press be excluded for the remainder of the meeting because of the likely disclosure of private and confidential information or staff matters.
74. Financial Report
To receive a report on a financial matter (report to follow).