Meeting 8 (2022/23)
126. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
127. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest for items which are on the agenda.
128. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Full Town Council Meeting held on 27th March 2023.
129. Requests from members of the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
130. Privacy Notice
131. Action Plan
To approve the updated Action Plan 2022-2024.
132. Local Councils Awards Scheme
To confirm that Frodsham Town Council meets the criteria for the Foundation Award.
133. Committee structure
- To consider and approve changes to the committee structure and move war memorial maintenance (4516), winter gritting scheme (4514), CCTV maintenance contract (4517) and the town clock into Amenities Committee.
- To rename Policy, Process & Revenue Committee to Finance & General Purposes Committee.
134. Committee Terms of Reference
- To note the ToR common to all committees
- To approve the ToR for the Finance & General Purposes Committee
- To approve the ToR for the Amenities Committee
- To approve the ToR for the Events Committee
- To approve the ToR for the Planning Committee
- To approve the ToR for the Staffing Sub Committee