Meeting 6 (2022/23)
76. Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
77. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest for items which are on the agenda.
78. Approval of Minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Full Town Council Meeting held on 28th November 2022 and 16th January 2023.
79. Requests from Members of the Public to Speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
80. Policing Report
To receive a report from PCSO Neil Flanagan.
81. Cheshire West and Chester Council Councillors
To receive a report from councillors.
To approve and sign the Month 9 Accounts as presented (attached).
83. Financial Regulations 2023-2024
To consider and resolve to adopt the revised Financial Regulations 2023-2024.
84. Risk Assessments
- To consider and resolve to adopt the Risk Assessment Policy 2022-2023 (attached)
- To consider and resolve to adopt the revised Risk Assessment in accordance with recommendations from internal auditors with regard to procurement procedures.
- To consider and resolve to adopt the Risk Management Policy 2023-2024 (attached)
- To consider and resolve to adopt the Training Policy (attached)
- To note councillor training to date (attached)
- To note the training courses provided by Cheshire Association of Local Councils and agree attendance (attached)
86. Local Government Award Scheme
- To consider registering for the Local Council Awards Scheme before the closure date of 5th May 2023 (attached)
- To note the requirements for application to the Local Council Awards Scheme (attached)
- To note that in order to apply for Quality Status, the Council is required to have 11 out of 16 councillors elected at the last local elections which took place in 2019. At that time 14 councillors were elected, 3 in Castle Park Ward, 3 in Waterside Ward, 3 in Overton and Five Crosses Ward and 5 in Lakes Ward.
87. Christmas Lighting Management
To receive a recommendation from Events Committee (06/12/22) that KDE be accepted for a three year fixed term at a total cost of £5,900 (£1,966.67 per year).
88. Churchfields Play Area
- To receive a recommendation from Amenities Committee (12/12/22) to undertake urgent repair work to the guardrail and timber sleepers on the bridge, as per sections 2 & 3 of the quotation, totalling £3780.
- To award the work to the Town Council’s Grounds Maintenance Contractor, agreeing to waive Financial Regulations (ref 11D).
89. Youth Council Meeting
To consider meeting dates and agree a way forward.
90. Close of Meeting
To note the date of the next meeting: Monday 27th March 2023 at 7pm.