Meeting 1 (2023/24)
1. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest for items which are on the agenda.
3. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Full Town Council Meeting held on 24th April 2023.
4. Requests from members of the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
5. Policing report
To receive a written report from PCSO Neil Flanagan.
6. Cheshire West and Chester Council Councillors (Lucy Sumner & Mike Garvey)
To receive a report from councillors.
- To note that the expenditure in month 1 was £15,788.48 and the income was £35,4058.50 including the precept of £350,921.00.
- To note that the balance on the Co-op Instant Access account on 30th April 2023 was £25,442.63.
- To note that the balance on the Co-op Community account on 30th April 2023 was £387,597.86.
- To note that the balance on the CCLA account on 30th April was £81,689.84
- To approve and sign the Month 1 accounts.
- To appoint a councillor, other than the Chairman, to check bank statements against bank reconciliation reports (Frodsham Financial Standing Order 2.2).
- To note that the Clerk attended Procurement Training on Tuesday 16th
- To note the training courses provided by the Cheshire Association of Local Councils: chalc.org.uk/lib/F740593.pdf
- To agree councillor attendance on training courses.
9. Delegated authority
To approve delegated authority to spend up to £1,000 to hire skips and empty the cemetery building.
10. Lease arrangements
To note progress on the separation of the lease for Frodsham Community Association and Frodsham Youth Association.
11. Meeting dates
- To note that the Annual Town Meeting will take place on Monday 22nd May at 6.30pm.
- To note that the Annual Town Council Meeting will take place on Monday 22nd May at 7pm.
12. Exclusion of press and public
To resolve to exclude members of the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed (Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960,s.1(2))
13. Frodsham Market Charter
To note progress in respect of the Market Charter.