Meeting 4 (2022/23)
Minutes will be made available as soon as possible after the meeting
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest
3. Requests from the Public to Speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th October 2022
To accept and sign the minutes as a true and accurate record of that meeting.
- To accept and sign the Month 8 Accounts
- To receive and sign the total monthly BACS, Direct Debits and manual cheque payments put before Committee
- To note that after all considerations, total cash balances as at 30th
6. Notification of Invoice Fraud
To note the report.
7. Payment of Invoices
To agree payment of invoices, left unpaid to supplier, due to item 6.
8. Interim Internal Audit Report
- To note the report provided by the Council’s Internal Auditor.
- To accept the recommendations listed in the report, agreeing to work through actions, where necessary.
9. Budget Setting Meeting
To agree a change of meeting date from 9th to 16th January for Budget Setting.
10. External Support from DCK Accounting
To consider the following:
- 2023/24 Budget Overview and advice £520 for 7.5 hours (cost likely to be less as this assistance has now been offered remotely).
- 2022/23 Year End Closedown Service: £375.00, plus mileage & travel costs.
- 2022/23 Full Year End Accounts Pack: £460.00, plus mileage costs & travel costs.
11. Change of Ownership Rialtas
To note the letter detailing change of ownership.
12. Over 70’s Vouchers Scheme 2022
To agree a way forward for late applications.
13. New Code
To note that a new expenditure code has been added under Events named Care in the Community (140/4731) to show purchase of cakes for local Care Homes at Christmas.
14. Payroll Fees 2023/24
To note that Payroll fees will increase to £264 per year (10% increase) from April 2023 (attached).
15. Cleaning Contract Castle Park House
Cheshire West & Chester will no longer be providing cleaning services for individual offices after 3rd January. To consider quotation for work to continue from existing provider (to follow).
16. Exclusion of Press and Public
To resolve to exclude press and public from the meeting due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
17. Additional Staff Extension
To consider the extension of contract for Locum Town Clerk for one month.
18. Date of next meeting – 27th February 2023
19. Close of meeting