Meeting 6 (2022/23)
Minutes and an audio recording will be made available as soon as possible after the meeting.
1. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest
3. Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 27th February 2023
To accept and sign the minutes as a true and accurate record of the meeting.
5. Frodsham Town Council accounts
- To approve and sign the total monthly BACS, direct debits and cheques.
- To note the monthly income and expenditure report.
- To approve and sign the bank reconciliation reports to end January 2023.
- To note that Cllr Wade checked bank statements against bank reconciliation reports (Frodsham Financial Standing Order 2.2) as resolved at the full council meeting held 27/03/23
- To appoint a councillor, other than the Chairman, to check bank statements against bank reconciliation reports (Frodsham Financial Standing Order 2.2)
- To approve the Councillor/Officer Protocol
- To note the roles and responsibilities of Officers and Councillors
- To adopt the Social Media Policy Supplement
7. Over 70s report 2022
To note the report provided.
8. Clerk’s appraisal
To note that Cllr Hayes will be carrying out the appraisal on 25th April