Meeting 3 (2022/23)
1. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest
3. Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda.
4. Actions from the previous meeting
To note actions taken since the previous meeting held 5th September 2022
- Minutes from 27th June – approved and signed
- Recommendations from staffing sub-committee – approved – info sent to payroll
- Appointment of external auditor – approved – confirmed with auditor
- Communication & media policy – approved
- Grant scheme – approved – to be published
- Over 70s scheme – approved – published
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 5th September 2022
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record
6. Exclusion of press and public
To resolve to exclude press and public from the meeting due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
7. Recruitment of Locum Town Clerk
- To consider the CV and references of an external candidate (recommended by ChALC).
- To note the recommendations of FTC Chair following a virtual interview held on 30th September and subsequent meeting held on 6th October.
- To approve the appointment of an external candidate to the position of locum Town Clerk for a minimum 3-month period