UEOG is an abbreviation for Unconventional Extraction of Oil and Gas
Agenda – Meeting 2
A draft record of the meeting will be made available as soon as possible after the meeting.
1. Appointment of Chair (see proposed Terms of Reference).
2. Presentation by representatives of INEOS.
3. Appointment of Deputy Chair.
4. To agree the minutes of the meeting 1 held on 15 August 2016
5. To agree the Terms of Reference.
6. Administering the Working Group – to discuss options.
7. Website – to discuss and agree actions.
8. CWAC Supplementary Planning Guidance.
9. CIPR Best Practice Guidelines.
10. To identify other contacts and information.
11. To agree agenda items for the next meeting.
12. To agree the date, time and venue for the next meeting.