Frodsham Town Council Christmas Gift Voucher – Applications NOW OPEN
Are you over 70 years old by 31 January 2024 and living in Frodsham? If you can answer “Yes” to these questions you are eligible for a £15 Frodsham Gift Voucher…. but you must complete the Application Form below.
Only applications received before the deadline of Friday 27th October will be accepted
Please complete one form per household
Gift Voucher Scheme Rules*
- At 31 January 2024 the applicant must be 70 years of age or older.
- The applicant must be resident within the town boundaries of Frodsham (see map below).
- Frodsham Town Council (FTC) may make checks to confirm the validity of certain applications and reserves the right to require proof of age and residency to support any application.
- FTC reserves the right to refuse to issue a voucher to anyone for any reason where they believe that is necessary to preserve the integrity of the scheme.
- FTC’s responsibility is to issue the voucher only. It is a matter for the local business, groups and societies whether they will accept them.
- Vouchers will be issued by the end of November 2023. All vouchers expire on 31 January 2024, whether or not they have been presented.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for money by any applicant.
- FTC will use the information supplied solely for efficiently managing the gift voucher scheme. Information will be stored in accordance with FTC’s General Privacy Notice (available at www.frodsham.gov.uk or from the FTC Office) and not passed to any other organisation or individual, except for volunteers delivering the vouchers on FTC’s behalf.
Click on the map to view it full size.