Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate all you’re doing to share important and trusted information with our communities across west Cheshire.
Key messages to share
- The Council is continuing to update its website with the latest information about the local response to the conflict in Ukraine
- Many projects are now running their crowdfunding campaigns on the Cheshire West Crowd and this is an easy way for anyone to show their support for their local community
- The community-led care and carers consultation is still open until Sunday 19 June
- An exciting schedule of events is planned across west Cheshire during Carers Week from 6 to 12 June to recognise the significant contribution unpaid carers make
- An Ellesmere Port Jobs Fair is taking place on Friday 27 May from 10am to 2pm at the Port Arcades Shopping Centre
- The Council has commissioned Talk, Listen, Change (TLC) to deliver new support programmes for people who harm
- Groups and individuals in the voluntary and community arts sector across west Cheshire are invited to a networking event at Neston Civic Hall on Saturday 11 June from 1pm to 3.45pm
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.
There are also a range of resources on the Council website you can download and share with your networks.
Thank you once again for your continued support and all you’re doing for our communities.