Thank you for your continued support. We really appreciate all you’re doing to share important and trusted information with our communities across west Cheshire.
Key messages to share
- The Cheshire West Crowd provides a great opportunity for local projects to start crowdfunding campaigns, with a number of Council funds available for them to pitch to
- No Limits, a disability festival, is being run by Disability Positive and partners in Northwich on Friday 26 August
- Residents in Cheshire West and Chester can keep track of the amount of alcohol they are drinking to stay healthier this summer and beyond
- Keep Britain Tidy presented the Council with nine national Green Flag awards for its parks and green spaces, topping last year’s total of eight
- The Council recently welcomed Lyn Romeo, England’s Chief Social Worker for Adults, to the borough and showcased the range of support provided by social workers and other professionals to help people enjoy happy and healthy lives
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.
There are also a range of resources on the Council website you can download and share with your networks.