With the sad passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, our consultation events that were scheduled for September had been postponed. As a result, our consultation period has been extended.
We are now able to share our new events schedule, to run throughout October.
|The Milner Church Institute||1 Oct||10am to 3pm|
|Whitley Village Hall||12 Oct||3:30pm to 7:30pm|
|Frodsham Community Centre||13 Oct||10am to 1pm|
|Fuse ROC Centre||18 Oct||10am to 1pm|
|Anderton Village Hall||18 Oct||3pm to 7pm|
|St Stephen’s Church Hall||19 Oct||10am to 1pm|
|Warrington Football Club||19 Oct||3pm to 7pm|
|Thatto Heath Library||28 Oct||10am to 1pm|
|High Legh Village Hall||31 Oct||9:30am to 12:30pm|
Please see here for details.
We’re also able to confirm that our consultation will now end on 10 November 2022. Previously, our consultation was due to end on 24 October 2022.
Online events will be held on Zoom and include a presentation from the project team followed by a question and answer session. See below for details:
- Online event 1: 4 October 2022, 6-7pm Register here
- Online event 2: 20 October 2022, 6-7pm Register here
As a reminder, there are lots of ways you can have your say and provide feedback:
- Using the interactive feedback map and online feedback form, both on our project website, www.hynethydrogenpipeline.co.uk
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending written feedback to the freepost address: FREEPOST HYNET NWHP
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can do so by emailing email@example.com, or calling the freephone 0800 860 6261.
HyNet North West Hydrogen Pipeline, Cadent