Key messages to share
- This winter, residents of all ages across the borough will be welcome to come into the Council’s libraries to stay warm and enjoy refreshments as part of a new Warm Hub initiative
- The Council is asking residents and organisations across the borough to share their views on proposals to tackle fuel poverty in west Cheshire
- Cycling Without Age Chester has used the Cheshire West Crowd to raise nearly £10,000 and help people get out and about in the local community. Do you have an idea for a community project that the Cheshire West Crowd could help you get up and running?
- New funding will be available for Ukrainian refugees escaping war in their homeland by staying with family in Cheshire West and Chester. Fundraising by Chester-based charity SHARE (Supporting Homeless, Assisting Refugees Everywhere) means that people who have come to the borough through the national Family Visa Scheme in 2022 can access financial support locally
- The Council and Corporate Disability Access Forum (CDAF) will soon open new Changing Places facilities at Marbury Park in Northwich
- Help is at hand for anyone trying to quit smoking in Cheshire West and Chester during Stoptober and beyond
- The Council’s Strategic Overview and Asset Management Plan provides an overview of the Council’s management of a wide range of property, with a consultation currently taking place with parish and town councils and community groups until Monday 31 October
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.
There are also a range of resources on the Council website you can download and share with your networks.