After a public consultation in Autumn last year and liaising with key partners across the county, I’m pleased to be launching a refreshed version of the Plan today.
The six key priorities for policing and crime in Cheshire remain to:
- Prevent and tackle crime
- Make Cheshire’s roads safer
- Deliver justice for victims of crime
- Protect vulnerable and at-risk people
- Improve public confidence in policing
- Modernise our police service
As well as detailing how the Constabulary and I have been working to deliver these priorities, this refreshed Plan refocuses efforts on areas where there is more work to be done.
I am always happy to discuss the Plan and issues relating to policing and crime in Cheshire, and I look forward to working with you on our shared mission to make Cheshire even safer.
Police & Crime Commissioner for Cheshire