Council Responsibilities

Who does What?

Do you get confused about the responsibilities of Frodsham Town Council and the Unitary Authority Cheshire West & Chester Council?
To take away some of that confusion and to help residents to know who to contact for the various services provided to the community, Frodsham Town Council have produced a leaflet explaining who does what.
Pick up a copy from Castle Park House (just inside the foyer on the table) Monday to Friday during normal office hours.
Copies will also be available from Frodsham Library from Thursday 6th July.
Who does What