The Living Well Bus will now be in the area, primarily providing the autumn Covid booster or primary dose vaccine
on Thursday 21st December 2023 at Princeway carpark, Frodsham, WA6 6RX, from 10.30am until 4.00pm
There is no need to book as this is a drop-in session.
Currently, the following people are eligible for the vaccine:
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, and staff working in care homes for older adults
If capacity allows, the Living Well Bus may be able to offer the following free health checks, although this is not guaranteed.
- Blood pressure
- Pulse checks
- Cholesterol check
- Blood glucose check
- BMI check
- Direct referrals to talking therapies