Frodsham Town Council has 70 hanging baskets on the lamp-posts along Main Street and High Street, 7 lamppost planters along Church Street and several pavement planters:
- Ship Street – 1 x square box planter
- Ashton Drive – 2 x 4ft circular sewer pipes
- St. Hilda’s Drive – small planters outside the Post Office
- Fountain Lane – 2 x small barrier planters
These require regular watering so we are looking for a suitable local contractor to:
- Ensure sufficient watering to maintain the baskets to the highest standards throughout the season (May to September), including additional watering if required during very hot & dry spells. Ideally we would like to see recycled water/rain water used (please give details).
- Use plant food during the growing season to keep the baskets and planters looking at their best.
NB: Watering should not be carried out between 8am and 6pm to avoid causing traffic congestion.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Hazel Catt, Town Clerk, 01928 735150. Hazel can also arrange for our Facilities Manager to give you a tour of the sites of the planters.
Please send your quotation, by Friday 7 April, by
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Frodsham Town Council
Castle Park House