Cheshire West & Chester Council are proposing the introduction of waiting restrictions near the western junction of Mill Lane and the A56 to address safety concerns relating to HGVs attempting to exit Weaver Park Industrial Estate.
The full text of the notice is given below.
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL
CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL
(MILL LANE, FRODSHAM)
(PROPOSED PROHIBITION OF WAITING ORDER)
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make the above Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting traffic regulation order on Mill Lane, Frodsham.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council’s statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
• Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
• The One Stop Shop, Watling Street, Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, CW7 1AH.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 2654 by December 16th 2019.
SCHEDULE – PROPOSED PROHIBITION OF WAITING AND LIMITED WAITING ORDER
The extents of the proposed traffic regulation orders are as shown below:
Proposed prohibition of waiting
- Mill Lane (West Side) – From its boundary with A56 Sutton Causeway for a distance of 10m in a northerly direction.
- Mill Lane (West Side) – From a point 40m from its boundary with A56 Sutton Causeway for a distance of 26m in an easterly direction.
21st November 2019
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 2654)
Winsford Area Highways Office
Tel: 0300 123 7036