Agenda – Meeting 3 (2021/22)
35.Apologies for absence
To receive apologies.
36.Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
37.Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
38.Approval of minutes
To approve the minutes of the meeting held 16th August 2021.
39.Committee expenditure to date
To note expenditure under budget items.
40.Ship Street play area
- To receive a report from Cllr Hayes
- To receive a report from D McNamara (Green Gates Community Project)
- To note quotations received for refurbishment/replacement of the railings
- To agree actions to be taken
41.Grounds maintenance SLA
To receive a report from Cllr Hayes
- To instruct the Clerk to begin the process of applying for licences for benches to be installed on land owned by Cheshire West and Chester Council (2 mins)
- To consider giving the Clerk delegated powers to instruct installation and purchase benches once licences have been approved by Cheshire West and Chester Council
43.To receive a report from the Clerk
44.Exclusion from press and public
To consider exclusion of press and public due to the commercially sensitive nature of item 45
- To note that 3 quotes have been received for project managing the installation of a memorial path and to approve the appointment of project manager.
- To consider approval of invoice 28449 in the sum of £1,814.40
46.Close of meeting