Agenda – Meeting 3 (2023/24)
1. Apologies and reasons for absence
To receive apologies and note reasons for absence from members.
2. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
3. Public participation
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
4. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Amenities Committee held on 10th July 2023.
5. Green Gates Park
- To note the condition of the park post installation
- To agree action to be taken
6. Town Clock
- To note that there were 37 responses to the consultation asking the Council to leave the clock where it is.
- To note that 2 quotations have been received for works to the clock.
- To note that both quotations require lane closures on the A56 and the cost of this is in addition to the quotations received.
- To consider the 2 quotations received (£12,910 and £18,917).
7. Northwich Town Council (grounds maintenance contract review)
- To note the report following the meeting with Northwich Town Council.
- To agree actions to be taken.
8. Play areas
To consider the quotations received for works identified during the annual inspections.
9. Crowmere Lake
- To note the request from Cheshire Fire Service to use the lake as a training venue for the Fire Service. Training would involve water safety and wading equipment and be for a couple of hours on a Tuesday evening. The Service would complete a risk assessment.
- To agree action to be taken.
10. Memorial Field sundial
To consider a request from a resident to install a plaque on the sundial on the Memorial Field.
To consider the quotations received.
12. Clerk’s report
To receive any additional report