Agenda – Meeting 1 (2022/23)
1. To confirm appointment of Chair and Vice Chair
2. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
3. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest
4. Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda.
5. Actions from the previous meeting
To note actions taken since the previous meeting held 25th April 2022
|69||Cemetery resident gated access||The decision to allow access was reviewed by Full Council on 23rd May 2022 and it was agreed to fence the gap with hawthorn hedging.||Residents informed 21/06/2022|
|71f||Over 70s||Agreed to pay £160 to The Queens Head in respect of 16 late vouchers||Awaiting bank account details|
|76||Police & Crime Commissioner Town and Parish Meeting||Cllr McKeown agreed to attend the meeting on 24th May at Police HQ in Winsford||Agenda item for 27/06/2022 to report|
6. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th April 2022
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
- To note 39 payments in May totalling £16,431.74
- To note 2 receipts in May totalling £1,216.00
- To note that after all considerations, total cash balances as at 31st May 2022 were £548,189.65
- To note the finance report May 2022. This includes details of all expenditure and receipt items, bank statements, bank reconciliations, breakdown of expenditure and receipts by budget item, management reports.
- To approve and sign the report.
8. External audit 2021-2022
To note the dates set for the period to exercise Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Returns is Monday 13 June– Friday 22 July 2022.
9. Terms of Reference 2022-2023
To approve the Terms of Reference for PP&R Committee.
10.Operation London Bridge
To approve delegated authority to the Clerk to make all necessary arrangements.
To approve delegated authority to the Clerk to make applications for grant funding.
12.Police & Crime Commissioner Town and Parish Meeting (24th May 2022)
To receive a report from Cllr McKeown.
To agree a date for Meeting 1 (members: Cllr Hayes, Cllr Anstice and Cllr Griffiths with Cllr Stockton as reserve).
14.Summer reading challenge
To consider supporting Cheshire libraries in this annual event for children (£100).
To receive any further report from the Clerk.