Agenda – Meeting 5 (2021/22)
58.Apologies for absence
To receive apologies.
59.Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
60.Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
To receive a report from PCSO Neil Flanagan (report to be circulated to all Cllrs prior to the meeting).
62.Cheshire West and Chester Council
To receive a report from Cllrs Riley and Basey.
- To note that there is one candidate for Lakes Ward and one candidate for Waterside Ward
- To approve co-option to Frodsham Town Council
64.Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held 26th July 2021.
65.Accounts Report June 2021
- To note the report provided by the Clerk.
- To note the account balances and bank reconciliations.
- To approve and sign the finance report.
- To note the action plan to date
- To agree further action to be taken
To agree date, venue and format.
To note update (if available).
To note that 2 quotes have been received for repairs to the memorial wall and agree action to be taken.
To receive a report from the Clerk
71.Exclusion of press and public
To resolve to exclude press and public from the meeting due to the commercial sensitivity of item 72.
To approve invoice #28449 in the sum of £1,814.40 for grounds maintenance works carried out in August 2021.
Close of meeting