Agenda – Meeting 6 (2021/22)
74.Apologies for absence
To receive apologies.
75.Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest on items which are on the agenda.
76.Requests from the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
To receive a report from PCSO Neil Flanagan (report to be circulated to all Cllrs prior to the meeting).
78.Cheshire West and Chester Council
To receive a report from Cllrs Riley and Basey.
79.Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held 27th September 2021.
80.Accounts report October 2021
- To note the report provided by the Clerk and total payments of £18,309.06, receipts £2,705.00.
- To note the account balances and bank reconciliations.
- To approve and sign the finance report.
- To note that the budget setting meeting will take place on 10th January 2022 and all committees will need to have a recommended budget in place for that meeting.
81.Appointment to committees
To approve appointment of Cllr Eakin and Cllr Anstice to committees.
82.Ship Street play area budget
- To note that there is currently no budget allocated to refurbishment of the play area to include equipment, landscaping, seating and project management.
- To approve a budget for refurbishing Ship Street play area to include equipment, landscaping, seating and project management.
To note the quotation provided from Prism Ltd and agree action to be taken.
To receive a report and agree future actions.
To note update (if available).
To receive an update following the decision of Policy, Process and Revenue Committee to allow a resident private gated access from their property into the burial ground.
To receive a staffing report from the Town Clerk.
88.Exclusion of press and public
To resolve, that in accordance with the provisions of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972, the public and press be excluded during consideration of the items 89, 90 and 91due to the sensitive nature of the items.
- To consider whether Frodsham Town Council are in breach of financial regulations in awarding contracts without formal paper documentation.
- To consider updating financial procedures.
90.Grounds maintenance contractor
To approve the recommendation of the Amenities Committee to appoint Bidder B as grounds maintenance contractor for the period 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022 with an option to extend to a 3-year period (full report provided to all councillors).
91.Ship Street project manager
To approve the recommendation of the Amenities Committee to approve Quote A and appoint project manager (quotations provided to all councillors).