Meeting 7 (2022/23)
106. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
107. Declarations of interest
To note any declarations of interest for items which are on the agenda.
108. Approval of minutes
To approve and sign the minutes of the Full Town Council Meeting held on 23rd January 2023.
109. Requests from members of the public to speak
Members of the public are invited to speak on items which are on the agenda in accordance with FTC policy on public speaking at meetings: https://frodsham.gov.uk/policies-procedures/
To consider a request from an allotment holder to continue as tenant following house move.
111. Policing report
To receive a written report from PCSO Neil Flanagan.
112. Cheshire West and Chester Council Councillors
To receive a report from councillors.
- To approve and sign the Month 11 accounts.
- To appoint a councillor, other than the Chairman, to check bank statements against bank reconciliation reports (Frodsham Financial Standing Order 2.2)
114. Assets register
- To note that the clerk has conducted a full assets check and risk assessment on all assets.
- To note that the clerk has carried out a review of the insurance schedule
- To approve the assets register
- To note that the Clerk has attended the following training: Internal Controls (ChALC); Bid Writing (NFP Workshops); Managing Cyber Security (York University); Election Briefing (CWAC); A Guide to the Appraisal Process (SLCC); International Women’s Day (SLCC); Procurement (ChALC).
- To note councillor training to date.
116. Civility and respect
- To pass a resolution to sign up to the civility and respect pledge.
- To approve the dignity at work policy.
117. Standing orders
- To approve revised model standing orders
- To resolve that all councillors will use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address as provided together with additional security (Outlook) provided on individual devices.
118. Delegated authority
- To give the clerk delegated authority to spend up to £2,000 on plaques for the newly planted oak trees on the war memorial site.
- To give the clerk delegated authority to spend up to £1,000 to erect 4 Fields in Trust plaques.
- To give the clerk delegated authority to spend up to £1,500 for signage on Ship Street play area.
119. Frodsham Christmas Festival
To consider funding the road closure which is essential for the Christmas Festival to take place. Approximate cost £2,000.
120. Helsby Parish Council
To note collaborative working with Helsby Parish Council.
121. Lease arrangements
To agree division of split legal fees for providing separate leases for both Frodsham Community Association and Frodsham Youth Association.
122. Meeting dates
- To note that the Annual Town Meeting will take place on Monday 22nd May at 6.30pm.
- To note that the Annual Town Council Meeting will take place on Monday 22nd May at 7pm.
123. Exclusion of press and public
To resolve to exclude members of the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed (Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960,s.1(2))
124. Frodsham Market Charter
To note meetings held in respect of the Market Charter.