Meeting 9 (2022/23)
53. Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and consider acceptance.
54. Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest
55. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13 February 2023
To agree and sign the minutes as a true record.
56. Opportunity for Public to Speak
57. Planning Applications
57.1 To consider the applications listed below.
|23/00249/CAT||Ashley Court, Chapelfields, Frodsham||Works to various trees within the site – see attached tree survey|
|23/00225/FUL||45 Howey Lane, Frodsham||Single storey side extension with flat roof|
|22/02430/FUL||Little Orchard Bradley Lane Frodsham||Demolition of store area and rear extensions, roof alterations to increase ridge height of dwelling to create first floor, single storey side extensions, rear extension,, alterations to existing garage to replace garage flat roof with a pitched, alterations to windows and doors, brick slips to all elevations|
|23/00366/FUL||25 Netherton Drive Frodsham||Single storey rear extension, storm porch to front. New garage roof with parapet detail, replacement roof covering to existing side extension and main roof.|
|23/00397/FUL||71 Fluin Lane, Frodsham||Single storey rear extension, side dormer, new detached garage and electric driveway gates.|
|23/00418/FUL||Brooklyn Bungalow, Chester Road, Frodsham||Rear single story extension.|
|23/00275/PMA||Land North of The Lodge, Tarvin Road, Frodsham||Conversion of existing building into residential dwelling house (C3)|
|23/00462/FUL||35 Doric Avenue, Frodsham||Render to front elevation, addition of stone window sills|
58. Cheshire West and Chester Council: Draft Local Validation Checklist
- To note that Cheshire West and Chester Council are carrying out a consultation (end date 22nd March 2023). This is in accordance with guidance issued by the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, to consult the local community, including regular applicants, agents, consultees and Town and Parish Councils.
- To consider response to the consultation
59. Date of next meeting
Monday 17 April 2023 at 6.30pm.